Saturday, February 19, 2011

Take Time to Smell the Roses

For my first post, I am totally cheating.  I am going to post something that someone else wrote, but I don't know how that works with copy-right infringement and junk, so I will just put the link in right---

HERE- Help the World, Help Yourself: 10 Small Things You Can Do to Make a Big Difference in the Earth's Well-Being, and Your Own

Now go and read it- no cheating.  Just as if it was a post I wrote.  It's really not a long article, but it is so simple and really has some great starting points.  It also gives great reasons.  Not only are most changes good for the environment, they are good for your body, your pocket-book and your spirit.  Slow down with life and enjoy the journey.  It's not a race people.  Except for when it is.  Then go ahead and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment